1. A documented annual plan guides operation by identifying who, what and when in relation to key tasks undertaken each year.
2. A documented annual budget guides expenditure showing estimated revenue and expenses including at least:
- Staffing costs including leave entitlements.
- Professional development costs.
- Equipment and material costs for on-going purchases of new equipment and consumable materials.
- Operational costs, e.g. daily costs such as electricity, telephone, food purchases.
- Maintenance of the premises as appropriate.