Complaint Forms & Information

Complaints can be made.  Here is information on making a complaint and the complaints process.

There are forms available that you can use if you or your child are unhappy with the service and seek improvement, or you wish to report it for breaching standards.

Options to:

  • Make a complaint to your child’s service.
  • Make a complaint to the relevant authorities.
  • Support your child to make a complaint and have their wishes heard, and needs responded to.


child complaint form
Complaint Forms & Information

Child Complaint Form

Support your child to make a complaint, using this child complaint form, and have their needs and wishes heard. This form is to be used

Read More »
myECE white logo blue back

Join the Parents Council

Are you are parent, grandparent, or caregiver of a child under 6 years?    

Join the ECE Parents Council.   You will receive:

  • A monthly newsletter (free)
  • Survey invitations and notifications of important changes in ECE

We promise not to spam you with rubbish, just useful information.