logo for My ECEParents, caregivers and members of the public can make a confidential online complaint against an early childhood service.  Complete the form below

If you think your service is breaking any regulation or rule such as for staffing, child safety, health practices, premises and equipment, and administration - then the Ministry of Education needs to know. It needs to know so that it can investigate and make sure that the service improves and meets legal requirements (or has its licence suspended or withdrawn if the service is unsafe for children or it does not meet the required conditions). 

Are you happy to contact the Ministry of Education and inform the Ministry directly of your concern? read more about the complaints process and making a formal complaint.

If you would prefer not to make a direct report to the Ministry of Education, My ECE can act on your behalf to ensure the Ministry of Education is informed of the problem/s at your ECE service. 

  • Your identity and contact details will not be revealed and will remain remain strictly confidential to My ECE. Your name will not be shared with the Ministry of Education or any authorities unless you give us written permission to do so or it is possible that someone's life may be in danger.
  • If you are not happy with the response from the Ministry or the outcome let us know and we will lodge a second complaint with the Ministry or discuss other paths/options with you.  

Complete the form below. If possible include precise details and dates that the problem occurred. After completing the form click the SEND button to forward your report directly to My ECE.  

Please let us know your name.

Please let us know your email address.

Please write a subject for your message.

Please state where the service is located - the street/ road and city

Please let us know your message.

please select which answer best fits your concern or issue

State what happened, who was involved, what your concern is

Please complete this section