1. Are you able to inform the early childhood service of your complaint? read more and get a complaint form to fill out to give to your service
2. Are you happy to contact the Ministry of Education and inform the Ministry directly of your concern? read more about the complaints process and making a formal complaint.
If you would prefer My ECE to act on your behalf, or you have done 1 & 2 above and have not received a satisfactory response, then complete the form at the END OF THIS PAGE to report your concern.
My ECE will inform the Ministry of Education of the concern/s you hold about a service.
- Your identity and contact details will not be revealed and will remain remain strictly confidential to My ECE. Your name will not be shared with the Ministry of Education or any authorities unless you give us written permission to do so or it is possible that someone's life may be in danger.
- My ECE will follow up and report what the Ministry of Education has done to investigate or resolve the issue you have reported.
- It may take two to 12 weeks before we hear back from the Ministry of Education regarding the complaint. The Ministry's response and outcome of investigation will be posted on this page.
- If after reading the outcome you are not satisfied with the Ministry of Education's response or the outcome, please reply and let us know and we will include your reply (which may be edited and will be posted as anonymous unless you ask for your name/s to be included).
Complete the form below. If possible include precise details and dates that the problem occurred. After completing the form click the SEND button to forward your report directly to My ECE.