Register the phone number, website and full contact details for your ECE service by completing the ECE service listing form (click here to download and print the registration form)
My ECE is not able to accept and respond to questions in regard to individual ECE services or take bookings. You are advised to contact the ECE service concerned directly. My ECE will read but cannot acknowledge and reply individually to all emails received. Nevertheless if there is a problem or an issue, an event, or information, that you would like to alert us to please do. Thank you.
- let us know of any change to detail shown on an ECE entry page e.g. if a service has had a change in name, a change in licence conditions, or ERO has put out a new report on it
- inform us of any errors or broken links in any article
- submit brief details of a complaint you have formally made to an ECE Service and/or to the Ministry of Education. It is useful for My ECE to know about complaints and problems. Please also find the listing for the ECE service concerned on this website and add a comment and rate the service to inform other parents what your experience has been.
- enquiries about advertising
- enquiries about submitting an article or other material for publication