1. Indoor and outdoor furniture, equipment, and materials are:
- Of a sufficient quantity and variety.
- Developmentally appropriate.
- Safe and suitable for their intended use.
2. Premises, furniture, furnishings, fittings, equipment, and materials are kept safe, hygienic, and well maintained.
3. Space for storing equipment and materials is:
- Sufficient and safe.
- Easily and safely accessed by adults and where practicable by children.
4. A telephone is provided for making calls to and from the centre.