1. Centre facilities that can be located outside the premises are:
- Space adults use.
- Facilities for cleaning art materials.
- Food and drink preparation, storage and serving.
- Adult toilet.
- Facilities for washing sick or soiled children.
- Space to care for sick children.
2. Access to a facility located outside the premises allows:
- The same level of function as if it were located on the premises.
- Use by the service when needed.
- Access without difficulty in terms of distance and comfort (e.g. bad weather).
3. Children using a facility located outside the premises have access that ensures their safety, supervision, and dignity.