1. Enrolment records maintained for each child and kept for 7 years.
2. The records must meet the requirements of the Ministry of Education's Early Childhood Education Funding Handbook and include:
- Child’s full name, date of birth and address.
- Name and address of at least one parent.
- Contact details of parent or nominated person while child attending.
- Name of medical practitioner or medical centre.
- Details of chronic illness/condition and implications/actions.
- People authorised by parent to collect child.
- Court orders affecting daily care or contact with child.